Halkidiki one of the most beautiful areas of Greece. Situated in the north of Greece, just 150 km from Thessaloniki and consists of three prefectures, Kassandra in the west, Sithonia center and the Mount Athos in the east. Halkidiki attracts thousands of visitors each year, providing the necessary characteristics for an ideal holiday.
In Sithonia you should visit the Xiropotamos village and the small islands off the coast of Vourvourou. Also, the traditional village Parthenon and the magnificent natural beauty around catch.
The Sithonia offers wonderful beaches with clear waters and white sandy beaches. The beach of the Sarti has shallow waters and is ideal for children.
Opposite Sarti is the Mount Athos. An area distinguished by its unique natural beauty and the spiritual aura. The visits and stay in Mount Athos is allowed only in adult men.
How to get Halkidiki
- Athens Bus Station: Tel 210 515-4800
- KTEL Thessaloniki: Tel 2310 924-4444
- Polygyros Bus Station: Tel 23710 22309
By plane, ship or train
- Macedonia airport: Tel 2310 985-000 and 2310 473-212
- Thessaloniki Port: Tel 2310 531-505
- Thessaloniki Train Station: Tel 2310 517-517 to 8
- Athens International Airport "Eleftherios Venizelos": Tel 210 353-0000
- Piraeus Port: Tel 210 422-6000 to 3
- Athens Train Station: Tel 210 529-7777
Distances from Vamvinis Hotel:
- Sarti Beach: 250 m
- Supermarket: 200 m
- Bus Stop: 100 m
- Hospital 100 m
- Macedonia Airport (Thessaloniki): 130 km
- Thessaloniki Port: 140 km